Dream Chaser

Don't Miss the Next Wave
Staff member
Forum Admin
Members
Apr 29, 2022
France
Hi, community,

What do you think about Crypto.com (CRO) coin? Will it hit $100 in the future?

Thanks for your advice!

Reactions: franklin

hardeybahyor68

Members
Members
Jan 14, 2023
Lagos
Hi, community,

What do you think about Crypto.com (CRO) coin? Will it hit $100 in the future?

Thanks for your advice!
Even $10 is excessively generous. I'd even venture to say that if it reaches $2 in the next five years, that's already insane. (However, HODLing my little bag, I wouldn't mind CRO proving me incorrect.)

Last edited by a moderator:

portugalia1

Members
Members
Jan 14, 2023
It can get there for sure but let's get to $1 $5 $10 $20 then discuss $100. It may not happen until 2025 - 2028 but it will get there eventually.

Materano17

Members
Members
Jan 14, 2023
If it were to happen, the market capitalization would reach 2.5 trillion, surpassing the 2.4 trillion of APPL. Therefore, that won't happen. You must comprehend the circulating supply of CRO in order to determine whether that is possible; you cannot only consider pricing. To even get the supply down to $5 to $10, they would need to burn a lot of CRO.

gaston2020

Members
Members
Jan 14, 2023
Tunisie
I believe that most of you are unsure of what you are discussing. Think much bigger for Bitcoin and reconsider why you're stuck with the simplistic solution of estimating market cap as it currently stands. Whatever is causing you to do so, remove it from your mind. Yes, this coin has the potential to hit $100.

franklin

Members
Members
Jan 14, 2023
Read about Market Cap and what it would be if CRO was $100 or higher. Then compare it to Bitcoin's and Ethereum's, and bury your head in the sand in shame for asking this question.